Saturday, 20 August 2011

New Header!

Yo!
As you see, my blog's header is changed! I'm in a Death Note mood these days. So it's inspired by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata's Death Note logos. Tee hee. On the manga (on the How to Use It: I page) it says that "People whose name is written in this note shall die." I changed the word 'note' into 'blog' like I changed 'Death Note' into 'Death Blog'. But don't worry. Since Death Note is never exist, the rules are fake. So if I wrote (or typed, exactly) my name or yours, we will still alive. And my header is my first picture I've ever made with photoshop! *PROUD AYU IS PROUD* FYI, I'm interested with photoshop, but I can't use it properly. Haha.
And forgive me if my blog is still untidy, because my header is changed so I must re-design my blog! Uhh I'm too lazy to do that. *sigh*
Okay, I think it's enough to describe about my header.
Sayounara!


No comments:

Post a Comment